- Provider (caterer, pizza place, your mom, etc.)
No matter where you have the party you still may need some items such as tables, chairs, and average bachelor/ette décor .You can get many décor on local sites, Spencers, or even adult book stores!
- Hold it at a friends house! or
- Have it outside (as in a cookout)
- Clean Garage
- Rent a hall - This is a common solution for bachelor parties because they can be a little rowdy and halls are generally free of anything breakable.
Be Sneaky - You should make sure that you have something up your sleeve . Remember, this party is not thrown to honor the soon to be married, it is to convince them that they are making the right decision. Why not send them off with a reminder of how cruel everyone except their spouse can be. Here are some ideas:
- Hire Ohio's #1 Female Stripper from SAMANTHAROXY.COM
- Penis or Boobie cake ..
- Have stripper embarrass the bride/groom.
- Here are some bachelor party faux pas:
- No pictures are allowed.
- No telling their future spouse where you will be.
- You should try to respect the wishes of the bride or groom but not necessarily the wishes of their future spouse.
- No PG rated parties.